Monday, March 22, 2010

Proof of Spring

Usually, my Monday blog posts are Etsy items that demonstrate a mood that I've chosen for the day, but today I'm stepping outside of my self-created box. I know parts of our country have been deluged with snow and rain, but here in Southern California, we have definitely begun our spring. Every where we look there are flowers in bloom, new leaves on trees, and green grass! Below are a few photos I took yesterday afternoon in our front yard.


If spring feels a long way off where you live, I hope that my photos have given you a lift! It will return---no matter how long winter seems to drag on! And for those of you down under who are beginning your Autumn, well...Spring is a little farther away for you---but it'll be here before you know it!




2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!
    I'm looking forward to flowers in my yard too instead of snow! Thanks for the preview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Carol! I just checked out your blog and Etsy shop and I just LOVE both! (I have to check out your Flickr site, too!) I'm now a follower and I hearted you!
    Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!