Monday, May 4, 2009

Branching Out Matted and Framed Photo

Trees are a favorite subject mine when my camera is in my hand. I love to look at them against the backdrop of the ever-changing sky and watch the way the wind catches the leaves and moves the branches. And I love looking at the bark of a tree, imagining an entire universe of life that I cannot see happening right there in front of my eyes....


This signed and dated print of "Branching Out", a digitally enhanced photo of a tree silhouetted against a brooding sky is professionally framed with double matting and set in a vintage window frame (with new glass) adorned with original the hardware.




The wood on the frame has been stripped of it's original paint and lovingly coated with beeswax for a rich natural luster that brings out the wood's patina and grain. (Done by my very own loving, talented, and patient husband!)
Ready to hang on your wall!

Just listed today!
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
Check out more of our cards and photos at
http://madebyswirlygirl.etsy.com

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!