Monday, May 17, 2010

Experimenting Again...

I have not been very busy creating new work lately, but I recently was fooling around with a combination of software programs and thought I'd share to see what kind of feedback I get. I had fun doing it and am pleased with the results, but not sure it creates enough visual interest to sustain more than a few images, as the color palette is relatively limited using the process I have used. Below each of my "experiments" you can see the original photograph.
















I'd love to hear your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Very neat, Laurie. I especially like number 3. The shot itself it very interesting with the pods and looks quite beautiful, maybe even a little mysterious, the way you've played with the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne. That's my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!