Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Meet and Greet

One thing I'm thankful for, as we count our blessings with Thanksgiving just a couple of days away, is that there are people who follow my blog. They don't all stop by on a daily basis--and that is okay! I know we all have a-zillion-and-one things to do in a day, and sometimes visiting the blogs that we like have to be put way down on the priority list! As you can see from my blog list, I follow many, however it is a rare day that I get to check out more than a few. However, I know that seeing those faces over in the side bar and reading the comments left under a blog post makes me feel that my efforts are being acknowledged and that I'm connected with many around the world that I have something in common with, even if we've never met in person. And I'm so grateful that I live in a time where that kind of connection is possible.

That said, I'd like to introduce you to 3 more of my followers and I hope that you will visit their shops and blogs, spreading the love around and making more connections around this virtual and real world!

Heather Kent is an artist from Long Beach, California who creates hand painted jewelry, dog portraits, and original art which she sells in her Etsy shop, Heather Kent. Her whimsical watercolors are colorful, fun, and uniquely set in little frame charms. You can learn more about her and see her process on her blog, Art by Heather Kent.







Linnea Tobias, from Arcata, California, uses watercolors and acrylics to express her love of patterns, textures and colors that have been influenced by "textile design, the connection between the physical and spiritual worlds, optical illusions, and the changing of the seasons." Linnea's art can be admired (and bought) in her Etsy shop, Linnea Tobias, and her blog (of the same name), can keep you informed as to what she's doing, while you delight in the colorful artwork she's produced in the side bar.





Audree is an interior designer and illustrator from Bankok, Thailand. Her yummy-looking colorful images can be purchased from two different Etsy shops: audreeart and decorartist. Her blog, Decorartist, shows a wide range of her work, which she prints on Mulberry paper, or emails to the purchaser to print on their medium of choice. You can also browse through Audree's Flickr photostream!

A big thank you to ALL of my followers, and if you are not one yet, I hope that you hit the "follow this blog" button and eventually, I will feature you, as well, if you have any links that I can discover to share with my readers!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog post! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Heather! I'm happy to be able to help spread the word about the shops and art of my blog followers! There are so many wonderful artists that should be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so lovely for you to feature your followers. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!