Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm a Fan of...

Suzanne McLean is a Canadian painter who is also a published poet, musician, and a certified Reiki Master/Teacher. Living in a remote area surrounded by mountains, lakes and woods, she frequently uses her surroundings as inspiration for her art. I featured one of her cards in a previous blog, but every time I stumble across one of her paintings I'm so drawn to the colors and subjects of her work that I feel the need to share more of her work with everyone.









You can learn more about Suzanne by reading her blog and visiting her Etsy shop. I also encourage you to become a fan of hers on Facebook!

Visit Made by SwirlyGirl on Etsy, too!

3 comments:

  1. Her work is just beautiful. I'm especially drawn to the various paintings of poppies - great reds.
    Thanks for sharing! Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, Judi. I agree! I just want to climb into her paintings and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artistic expression! The poppies and trees are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!