Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm a Fan of...

Bill Fantini, photographer extraordinaire and owner of House of Six Cats, has recently become one of my online "buddies", and I am so thrilled to have such an accomplished and knowledgeable source to go to for advice and support. Based in Portland, OR (one of my favorite cities in the country!), Bill can be found participating as a vendor in various arts and crafts shows in the Northwest, as well as having his work featured in a permanent display in Love Art Gallery in Portland. Bill has developed quite an online presence, as well, and his work can be found in several online shops, listed below. He has diversified by creating unique products using his images--something I've been thinking of doing with my own images at some point. Coasters, lightswitch plates, nightlights and jewelry,...Bill's work looks spectacular on all of it!

See for yourself:









To view more work from House of Six Cats or to purchase any of the items you see pictured here, click on these links:

8 comments:

  1. I am honored to be featured, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous feature! Bill's work is amazing, and he uses his images so creatively to make beautiful, unique items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!! I love dandelions. Their pictures always give you a dreamscape feeling and a touch of whimsy :)- great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these images, and he uses them in the most interesting ways ... and I'd say that even if he wasn't my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply beautiful..breathtaking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your supportive comments everyone! And Bill...you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill has such a eye and capturing them into 2D art. His images are spectacular, and I really like his lily and dandelion pieces. And he makes a great buddy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bill is a fabulous photographer! He is always so open and giving when asked a question. I am happy to see his beautiful work featured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!