Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Premio Meme Award


Julie of Julie Magers Soulen Photography has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I'm so thrilled to be given this by a photographer whose work is so amazing! Thanks so much, Julie!

The rules of this award is that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go!



1. I hate wearing shoes in the house.
2. I used to not like the quiet and now can't get enough of it.
3. Our dog is the first one I've ever had who will fetch a ball and drop it into my hand. Or roll it to me by pushing it with her nose after she's dropped it.
4. My left ear is double pierced, but I only have a single in my right ear.
5. My husband and I met while waiting tables together in NYC.
6. I hate throwing out anything that has creative potential. And that can be almost anything.
7. I love anything that cannot be explained. The unexplainable is the most fascinating subject.

Now to pass this award along to 7 deserving blog owners (in no particular order):

jbEbert--pearls, gems, and a little bling
Canadian Rockies Art
Jewels by Jules Simple to Sophisticated
Mad Maggie Designs
kmt graphic design
wash when dirty-handmade by kristina
Gallery of Dreams

Please be sure you visit and follow these wonderful blogs!


Visit Made by Swirly Girl on Etsy !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bestowing the award to me, Laurie, LOL. Going by your list, we have 1, 2, 6, & 7 in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Laurie, for this award! I'm in good company. What fun requirements! You can see my acceptance on my blog on Monday!
    http://jbEbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, thank you!! I'll post my acceptance tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!