I'm stealing this idea from fellow craftsperson and blogger Katy Mims (South Paw Studios Jewelry) to share with you a few things about myself that you might not learn from my posts and status updates or my shop.
- I've lived in 6 states- New York (twice), Delaware, Pennsylvania (3 different cities), Oregon, Arizona, and California
- I would live on chocolate chip cookies and Martin's potato chips (only found in Central PA) if I could.
- I dislike doing housework more than I dislike doing anything else.
- I enjoy the diverse opportunities of a city, but wish I could enjoy it while living in the sticks.
- I cry every time I hear or see something that moves me. When I attend my daughters' chorus performances I'm a mess.
- I constantly struggle with trying to create a routine for myself and feeling trapped in my routine.
- I spend 2 hours a day (during the school year) in the car and I enjoy most of it. (Except that it takes 2 hours away from other things I'd like to do!)
- I've never been in a car accident. (Knock on wood!!!!)
- I think audio books are the best invention ever!
- I used to be terrified of using a computer.
Visit my Etsy shop: http://madebyswirlygirl.etsy.com